Website Crescent Solutions
RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Installs and operates server operating systems software, including Windows Server and other server operating systems as required in a secure network environment.
- Responsible for the creation, setup, and management of Active Directory network user accounts, managing Group Policy Objects.
- Performs system backups and restores consistent with team policies and schedules.
- Performs regular and emergency patching of servers and other devices as necessary and consistent with regular team schedules. This may require working outside of regular office hours.
- Creates PowerShell and SQL scripts and batch files to automate processes, create data extracts or reports, or facilitate requests as necessary.
- Acts as appoint of escalation and support for the Help Desk team and other members of the IT Team.
- Works with vendors or other third parties in the troubleshooting, support, installation, and upgrading of hardware and software.
- Coordinates with other team members and third parties to resolve reported issues within an established timeframe to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Regularly utilizes, maintains, and updates team ticketing systems and/or knowledge management repositories and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Administration with Active Directory (Provisioning, Group Policies, OU, scripting, etc.) and Systems Management tools.
- Hands on Experience working in and troubleshooting medium to large-scale enterprise server environments.
- Previous experience utilizing a Help Desk ticketing system to record and track customer-reported incidents.
- Experience with Zoom Video Conferencing and Telephony solution.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies or tools preferred.
- Experience leading projects utilizing proven methodologies, including tracking open issues and coordinating the activities of staff, consultants, and external parties.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communications skills and high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Qualified candidates will possess strong customer service skills with a desire to learn and grow within a collaborative team environment.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator) are a plus.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience in a Windows VMWare environment.
- Previous Help Desk or user support experience in a professional services business setting.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org